Some of my latest projects for the uni

These are all projects from uni, so they are not as refined and polished as I’d like to, but still…it was an exciting year.

Let’s start with the project I really had fun doing. It’s an openGL image processing program, done with C++, opengl and a library for the UI called anttweakbar. It’s lagging a bit because of fraps:

This one is for an openGl assignment for graphics. It’s an interactive 2d new year card. Done in glut (because apperantly a 21 century university still uses that…)

This one is a corona game. It’s done for the mobile development unit. It’s a group project so I haven’t done some of it.
It’s programmed in LUA:

This one is a facebook “game” with save/load features, as well as facebook login. It’s also a group project:

This one was an assignment to port the corona game menu to Adobe AIR (flash and actionscript 3.0) as well as Unity (I used JavaScript, because I’m sick of C#). It’s not a group project and I added new features to the menu:

This one was a C# elevator. It had a feature to save/load data from a database:

Categories: CREATIVITY, STUDIES, Textures | Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Post navigation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: